Friday, June 5, 2009


I've been meaning to write this for over a week now. I want to give many many thanks to Polka Dot Pixels. She designed my new blog, designed my business cards, my etsy banner and my avatar for etsy and icraft. I'm just having a little technical difficulties (ie. my bad computer skills) setting up the avatar on icraft and the sidebars here on my google.

So I'm dedicating this entire blog to Emily at Polka Dot Pixels. She stayed up late many nights to create this for me and I love it. She put up with me not being able to install anything and she got me started.


My fellow bootcampers at icraft probably can't see my new avatar because I can't get rid of the old ugly one. I have a request for help into icraft so hopefully I can get it fixed this weekend and everyone can see it.


For all the bootcampers that don't have a banner and avatar and business cards - if you didn't win the draw I highly recommend hooking up with Emily to get some of this stuff done. Besides, it sounds like it may be a requirement for the advanced bootcamp!!!!


See all of you back at bootcamp. Here is Emily's sticker for Polka Dot Pixels.


Talk soon.

Karen

1 comment:

Trish said...

Trying to catch some of the blogs of my fellow bootcampers - and discovering all kinds of creative folk! I love the look of your blog!
Decided I needed to follow you too....keep up with what's going on!

Trish