Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crazy Life and Bootcamp

Life has been crazy these last few weeks. If I could share some of the things that happen at my job as a retail manager I would (maybe someday). I'm just not sure everyone would believe me!! I possibly have a day off tomorrow so I can spend some time creating new things for Mostly Sundays.
If you have never heard of a site called icraft you need to check it out. It's Canadian and is going to take over soon - it just might beat out that other one. I have been taking part in a boot camp on that site run by a wonderful lady, Christine. The bootcamp has taught me more than I ever thought I could grasp about online shops and marketing. The things you learn about marketing can be applied to any service or store that needs good exposure. I have a great looking blog, etsy banner, icraft shop thanks to finding out about Polka Dot Pixels at bootcamp.

On July 1, 2009 bootcamp is starting all over again and I highly recommend this for any newbie to the online selling experience. There are more than enough helpful lessons to be learned.
I myself, am anxiously awaiting the advanced bootcamp!! Just go to icraft.ca to sign up for the bootcamp starting July 1st. I can't say enough good things about it. It has helped me greatly and I've met some super helpful (and just plain nice) people at icraft.

No comments: