Monday, September 6, 2010

Pumpkins and Spiders and Stuff


I'm so excited with the new things I've created for my etsy shop. I sketched out a few designs I've been working on for a few weeks now and pieced them together. Then I went back to one of my favorite hobbies and started sewing and stitching them together. The result is some adorable new mini cushions for Hallowe'en and some flowers in bright cheery colors for the fall and Hallowe'en season as well. I hope you enjoy the new accessories I've put together. This is what I really love doing - working with fabric and paper to make some really unique creations.
The felt pieces can be used for ornaments, for card making, for gift tags, for scrapbooking accessries for pretty pages, anything you can imagine. I can't wait to make a Hallowe'en tree this year and hang my ornaments from them. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get it going.

Enjoy!!
Karen

No comments: