Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still Stampin' Away


Yes I am still stampin' away...I love the new Your Next Stamp stamps that I got (well, they're new to me)! There has got to be a mini Fiona for every occasion.
I've been busy with a bunch of new cards and I've even started on some fall ones.
This one is made with some Quickutz dies (the scroll, the round scallop is actually an old flower die and the felt piece is a sticker and a scallop die that I cut.
I always use copic markers and on some I have used watercolour pencils for a softer look. The first card I made here is with the Mini Yipee Fiona stamp from Your Next Stamp. I'm sure I've said a million times how happy I am that they are local - right here in Kitchener, Ontario.

Enjoy my new cards. I'll try to line up the description with the actual card this time!

No comments: