Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome to Mostly Sundays

Welcome to my new blog - Mostly Sundays!!!

I guess I'll start by introducing myself - I'm a Mom, a spouse, a daughter, a boss (much more about that later) and a merchandiser/artist/crafter/decorator !!!

I hope this will be a unique experience for everyone that reads my blog!!

I hear pics are they way to go and it so happens that I'm a lously photographer but I'll
give it my best shot and hopefully improve shortly.

My etsy shop has the same name for anyone who wants to check it out.

I also want to say a few words about some inspiring etsy shops that I love - I'm just going to list a few to start but of course, more later - I love Jane Says, Lemon Tree Studio and the truly unique Emilie Friday - check them out when you get a chance along with Mostly Sundays and let me know what you think about my choices! I think they are fun, bright and very creative!!

Well, I don't want anything to be too long and boring so I'm off to take some photos to post on
here !!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

HI there! I just saw the sweet words about my etsy shop and think you're a doll!! thank you, thank you!!

April said...

Thank you so very much...I am tickled. Best of luck with your blog and your shop...remember to have fun !!

April at JaneSays